Thanks to all the Attendees and Speakers
Thank you to everyone for helping to make the inaugural 2014 AUSA Hot Topic series a success. The theme for this hot topic was “Army Network and Cyber Security in Force 2025”. The purpose of this important gathering was to learn how the Army is developing the Network that will support the Army of 2025, the future of cyber operations in support of strategic landpower now and into the next decade, and how the Army plans to develop the cyber and network professionals of Force 2025.
Over 200 people participated in the Hot Topic Seminar, including representatives from the Army and other services, the Department of Defense, Industry, academia, and press.
Senior defense leaders that participated, including:
- ADM Michael S. Rogers, Commander, United States Cyber Command/Director, National Security Agency/ Chief, Central Security Service
- LTG Robert S. Ferrell, Chief Information Officer/G-6, Office of the Secretary of the Army
- LTG Edward C. Cardon, Commanding General, United States Army Cyber Command
- LTG Robert B. Brown, Commanding General, United States Army Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth
- MG John A. Davis, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy
The next Hot Topic is scheduled for 10 September on Army Medical.