THANK YOU to those who attended, exhibited and participated at the 2016 AUSA Global Force Symposium & Exposition. A very special thank you to our partners at the Army Materiel Command (AMC), United States Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Acquisitions, Logistics and Technology (ASA(ALT)).
Over the three days, we had:
- Over 6,100 attendees and exhibitors
- Over 200 exhibits in both South and East Halls and 3 outdoor displays
- Over 75 speakers and presenters including keynotes from:
- General Dennis L. Via, Commanding General, United States Army Materiel Command
- Katharina G. McFarland, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics & Technology
- Lieutenant General David L. Mann, Commanding General, United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command and Army Forces Strategic Command
- Honorable Patrick J. Murphy, Acting Secretary of the Army, Under Secretary of the Army
- General David G. Perkins, Commanding General, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
We look forward to seeing you next year at the 2017 AUSA Global Force Symposium & Exposition 13-15 March 2017. Please note the new day pattern (Monday – Wednesday).