The USA Security and Defense Pavilion at IDEX 2017 website is now live. Click here.
Highlights from the USA Security and Defense Pavilion.
IDEX 2015 was a unique opportunity to gain instant access to the international security and defense markets. Organized by AUSA, the USA Security and Defense Pavilion was extremely busy. As the official USA Security and Defense Pavilion organizers, the AUSA team was pleased to partner with the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi. One of the highlights at IDEX was the U.S. Exhibitor’s Reception held aboard the USS CARL VINSON. The AUSA team worked with the U.S. Embassy including USLO and U.S. Commercial Service to deliver an unforgettable evening, and a great networking event for U.S. companies and their international partners. Special thanks to our sponsors, BAE Systems, Datron, Leidos, Microsoft and Raytheon for making this a successful event.
Key statistics from this year’s event:
- 1,164 exhibitors from 58 countries
- 120 companies were in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion
- Largest international Pavilion – USA Security and Defense Pavilion
- 850 reporters, photographers and videographers
- 101,000 visitors over a five-day period
The USA Security and Defense Pavilion Speaker’s Corner included important presentations from a number of key senior leaders in the Army and DoD. The Speaker’s Corner is one of the many great benefits for exhibitors, sponsors and attendees that participate with AUSA in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion. AUSA brings industry and government leaders together like no other organizer can do!
Speakers at this year’s event included:
- U.S. Commerce Representative Panel:
- Fred Aziz | Commercial Service | UAE
- Fareedon Hartoga | Commercial Service | Jordan
- Diane Jones | Commercial Officer | Egypt
- Ahmed Khayyat | Commercial Service | Saudi Arabia
- E. Ryan El-Zein | Commercial Service | Qatar
- Vice Admiral Joseph Rixey, Director, Defense Security Cooperation Agency
- Ms. Beth McCormick, Director, Defense Technology and Security Administration
- Mr. Andre J. Gudger, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, AT&L/MIBP and Director, OSBP
- MG James McDonald, Commanding General, U.S. Security & Assistance Command
Benefits to exhibiting in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion:
- VIP receptions
- International networking opportunities
- Exhibitor lounge complete with computer and printing service and complimentary refreshments
- Free private conference rooms (by reservation)
- Pavilion Wi-Fi
- Exclusive Show Guide marketing USA Security and Defense Pavilion Exhibitors
- Pavilion Show Daily
- Speakers Corner featuring SME’s from DoD, U.S. Army, and Regional Commercial Specialists
Join us in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion at the following upcoming events:
NEW! DSA (Defence Services Asia)
April 18 – 21, 2016
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
May 9 – 12, 2016
June 13 – 17, 2016
For information on exhibiting with AUSA in the USA Security and Defense Pavilion at these events, please contact Michael Cerami, International Sales Manager at 703-907-2413 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.