THANK YOU to everyone who attended, exhibited, sponsored or participated in the 2016 AUSA ILW LANPAC Symposium & Exposition. This year’s event was widely talked about and very successful. The AUSA LANPAC Symposium has consistently grown in size and scope and this year was no different. More than 1,700 people from around the world attended LANPAC, a 40% increase from last year. And, compared to when this event started in 2013, attendance has TRIPLED!
We’d also like to extend a very special thank you to our partners at United States Army Pacific (USARPAC) and United States Pacific Command (PACOM) for their tireless work on all aspects of this event.
Over the three days, we had:
- 1,758 attendees and exhibitors
- 66 exhibits including 17 military/government organizations. The exhibit hall was sold out!
- Military representatives from 30 countries
- 52 speakers and presenters including keynotes from:
– General Robert B. Brown, Commanding General, United States Army Pacific
– Admiral Harry B. Harris, Jr., Commander, United States Pacific Command
– General David G. Perkins, Commanding General, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
- A special welcome address by HON Ige, Governor of Hawaii
Plans are well underway now for next year’s event. Our marketing materials are being finalized and the date for this event will be released soon. Start making your plans now to participate!