2015 AUSA ILW LANPAC SYMPOSIUM &
19 – 21 May 2015
Sheraton Waikiki, Honolulu, HI
We are extremely proud to report that the 2015 AUSA LANPAC Symposium and Exposition was a huge success. There was growth across the board including in the exhibits, attendance, sponsorships and international participation. This year’s event had more than 50 displays, including 19 new exhibitors and 17 different military/government organizations.
The following military/government organizations exhibited at the 2015 AUSA LANPAC Symposium and Exposition:
• 599th Transportation Brigade
• 351st CACOM
• 94th Army Air and Missile Defense Command
• 9th Mission Support Command
• DASA D,E&C
• Hawaii Army National Guard
• I Corps
• JPMRC ITACSS-IS
• Pacific Regional Medical Command
• U.S. Army 8th Theater Sustainment Command
• U.S. Army Alaska
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Pacific Ocean Division
• U.S. Army Pacific
• U.S. Army PEO EIS
• USAR Private Public Partnership
• USARPAC AREC
In addition, more than 1,250 people attended LANPAC this year, a 60% increase from 2014 (780)! Of the 1,250 attendees, there were more than 70 key international leaders representing 20 countries from the Pacific Rim.
Due to this tremendous success, we are pleased to report that we will once again be returning in mid-May next year to organize our fourth AUSA LANPAC Symposium & Exposition in Honolulu, HI. Start planning now! Next year’s event will sell out.
For a full recap, including videos, photos, presentations, and highlights, please see below.
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
- “By any measure, this has been a resounding success,” said Gen. Vincent Brooks, the U.S. Army Pacific commanding general.
- “This was a very rich, very productive conference,” said retired Army Gen. Gordon R. Sullivan, AUSA’s president and CEO. “My prediction is next year will be even bigger.”
The AUSA ILW LANPAC Symposium is, first and foremost, a Professional Development Forum. Key leaders from the Army, DoD, International Military, and Congress gave important presentations about the future of the Army and Defense, including:
- GEN David G. Perkins, Commanding General, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command
- GEN Vincent K. Brooks, Commanding General, United States Army Pacific
- LtGen John A. Toolan, Commanding General, United States Marine Corps Forces, Pacific
More than 70 international military representatives attended this year’s event from the following countries.
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Timor Leste
- United Kingdom
AUSA would like to once again thank all of the sponsors from this year’s event. Much of what we do at these events would not be possible without this tremendous support. A big thank you to the following sponsors at the 2015 AUSA LANPAC Symposium and Exposition:
- Hawaii Tourism Authority & Booz Allen Hamilton – Opening Reception
- Hawaii Tourism Authority – Attendee Packet Stuffer
- Hawaii’s Congressional Delegation, Logistics Management Institute, Robert’s Hawaii, University of Phoenix and SAIC – Refreshment Breaks
- Fluor Corporation – Morning Coffee Service
- Sikorsky and Atlantis Adventures – General Session Amenities
- Military Affairs Committee of the Hawaii Chamber of Commerce, Dawson, Aqua Engineers, and Hawaii Military Realty, Inc. – Program and Catalog Advertisers
PRESENTATIONS AND PHOTOS
The 2015 AUSA ILW LANPAC Symposium featured an impressive line-up of presentations throughout this three day event. A recap of the presentations and photos captured from this event can be found here: www.ausaeventnotebook.com
There was quite a bit of media coverage at this year’s event. Attached below is key coverage from USARPAC:
There were 600 Tweets between #ausaLANPAC and #LANPAC that reached over 280,000 unique individuals.
The Innovator’s Corner, part of a new AUSA initiative, was designed to pro-actively identify innovative technologies/approaches to address our Army’s top challenges and provide a forum to encourage dialogue between industry, academia, and military stakeholders. We had a great line-up of presenters in the Innovator’s Corner at the 2015 AUSA LANPAC Symposium and Exposition. See their presentations here.
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 AUSA LANPAC Symposium & Exposition
Sheraton Waikiki | Honolulu, Hawaii
May 24 – 26, 2016
Exhibit space will be available beginning in mid-July once our marketing materials have been finalized. For more information on exhibiting, please contact Alex Brody, AUSA’s Assistant Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also once again offer a variety of ways to market your company before and during this great event. For more information on our Sponsorship Program, please contact Gaye Hudson at 703-907-2401 or via email email@example.com.
Detailed information on next year’s event can be found on our website, www.ausa.org, in the near future. Plan now to join us!