2017 AUSA LANPAC Symposium & Exposition
The Association of the United States Army’s 2017 LANPAC Symposium & Exposition is a world-class, international event highlighting the role of land forces in the Indo-Asia-Pacific theater and their contributions to the Joint Force in peace and war. The strategic location of Hawaii brings together government and industry representatives from our allies in the Indo-Asia-Pacific theater.
Over the course of three days, Industry and the U.S. interagency team examine:
- Information assurance and cyber activities in steady state and contingency operations;
- Leveraging science & technology in maintaining joint land force operational readiness;
- Contingency preparedness by working with Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and academia before and during crises;
- Communication interoperability in joint and combined contingency operations;
- Partnership with NGOs;
- Humanitarian assistance and disaster response.